To kick off 2018, DLR’s Moffett forklift operators received a CPC course in First Aid as part of DLR’s continual improvement plan.
We look to provide our employees with key skills and knowledge in accordance with CPC and FORS regulations. Skills that they may then go on to apply in their day to day duties. Along side DLR’s First Aid at work course, our LGV drivers also received a CPC course in Transport Operations and Reducing Road Risk.
Training Course provided by Don Hunter Training Services LTD.
- Emergency First Aid at Work For Commercial Drivers (7 Hours)
Training Course provided by Fleet Source
- Safe, Green & Efficient Transport Operations, Module 4 – Reducing Road Risk, Module 8 – Terrorism Risk and Incident Prevention (7 Hours)
At DLR we strive to providing our employees with regular training; helping us to continually improve and develop as a business.
Previous training courses include:
- Safety and Security Essentials
- Fuel Efficiency and Driving hours
- Safe Urban Driving
- Cycle Safety
- Commercial vehicle Insurance & Drivers Well being